Step 1: Contact me
The first step in starting a commission is getting in touch and letting me know what you're looking for. Do you want a special shawl for a loved one? How about a custom piece of wall art for that nook in your living room? Make sure you include specific information like what colors and styles you like, and what your budget is. Feel free to include links to reference photos, color palette, or any other inspiration you'd like to share.
Step 2: I'll Contact you
After I've received your message, and we've worked through any other information I need from you, I'll put together a proposal for you that will include a price quote with yarn samples, mock ups, and timeline.
Step 3: Let the Creating Begin
Once we both agree to the proposal, I'll send you an invoice for 50% of the cost. This covers any additional materials I need to purchase, as well as the design time already invested in your project. Once that's paid, I can begin creating your unique piece! I'll keep you involved along the way with in progress photos and regular updates.
Step 4: Collect and Enjoy Your New Piece
Art takes time, but I promise it's worth the wait! Once I've finished your piece, the rest of the payment will be due at delivery. If you're local we can meet up for a hand off, or if installation was agreed on in the proposal phase we'll arrange that. Otherwise I'll pack up your piece and send it on it's way to you. Then it'll be time to enjoy your totally unique made-for-you piece of art!
Start Your Commission Here!
- “I want a reflective scarf for my friend. She’s decided to stop dyeing her hair and embrace the grey.”
- "I want a big warm cuddly shawl for my Mom. She likes pale neutrals and lots of texture."
Silver Stars Scarf
- “Make me something black and silver, make the reflective bits really shine.”
Winter Blue Place Mats
- "I need new place mats, something I can use all winter in deep and icy blues"
Brand Colors Scarf
- "Make me something with these colors: #445A63 ■ #7CC7E8 ■ #90D609 ■ #E5A3C1 ■"
Sea & Sky Scarf
- A commissioned scarf, through translation “I love blue and grey because it reminds me of the sea, and the place where the ocean meets the sky.”